In 1997 I earned my Masters Degree in Social Work. My professional experience includes working with with Adults, Teens and Children in the areas of grief, trauma, adoption, sexual assault, incest, domestic violence, and chronic mental illness. While all of these professional experiences have helped me to grow nothing has stretched me as parenting my own children.
For these reasons and others I am beginning this blog and as you will hear in the near future, I will be offering consulting and parent coaching services. I'm excited to share more of what I've learned with other parents in a formal venue and I'm anticipating learning more myself as I always do when listening to other parents. I'm hopeful that this blog will become a place for parents to come to learn and share. I have lots of exciting ideas and some great information to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment